Why we Worry

I sometimes wonder what I’d do if I didn’t constantly have something to worry about.

Worry is now like my morning cup of tea - I can still go about my day without it, but that day feels a little bit empty. The act of worrying has evolved from an infrequent pastime to a ritual piece of the day, one more thing to tick off my list, a place of comfort almost - if I worry, it means I’m alive.

My newest worry is the worry of not having anything to worry about - I often find myself inventing something to worry about when I can’t find a worrisome-enough item of worry for the day.

I wonder what it’s like to be one of those people who don’t spend 50% of their waking moments in some state of worry. Sounds really lame honestly, would not recommend. 

Comments

  1. There are two kind of people one who has everything and they just command others and the other one are hard working, ambitious.
    I believe you belong to the second one and you are more work oriented and want to achieve something.

    The one who worries about things
    are more active and creative if that doesn't effect their mental health.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starry Night

An Ode to my Mother.